2019 Tax Webinar August 1.50 hours
- Recent changes to s CB 15
- Common Questions accrual rules
- Non-resident clients with PIEs - 28% or lower?
And much, much more . . .
2019 Tax Webinar July 1.5 hours
- Dividend Stripping
- Income Stripping
- Partnership Refresher
- Motor Vehicles
- Investment income
- R&D Tax Credits
2019 Tax Webinar June 1.50hours
- A-Z of Interest Deductibility - Part I
- Share repurchases and dividend traps
- Bringing a vehicle into GST
- New resident foreign super exemption vs. transitional resident exemption
- Capital lease goodwill payment
- Bright-Line - business premises exemption
- NRWT credit and FX losses
- Audit Issues and Trends
2019 Tax Webinar May 1.5 hours
- Making Voluntary Disclosures to IRD
- New Tax Bill/Act - What you need to know
- Tax Payments when received in time
- GST - how it applies to imported services
2019 Tax Webinar April - 1.5 hours
- Transparency of LTCs and LPs
- Portable buildings and depreciation
- Employee share scheme
- Audit Issues
2019 Tax Webinar March 1.5 hours
- Accommodation suppliers
- Balance Date Issues
- Tax Working Group Report
- Digital Tax - What is this about?
2019 Tax Webinar - February
- Associated Person Rental situations
- GST on merchant fees/credit card charges
- Definition of settlor for trust purposes
- Amalgamating companies
- Shortfall penalties recap
2018 Tax Webinar November 1.5hrs
- Capital Gains Tax
- GST on imported goods
- Research and development
- Relationship property
2018 Tax Webinar October 1.5hrs
Part 1 Key Topics
- Land developments - staging of subdivision and JV structure options
- FBT - Practical Application of the New Rules and issues that have cropped up
Part 2 BTax Top 40
- Donations other than in dollars, cents and cheques - claiming tax credit?
- IRD New Ruling for Bright-line Ruling for Main home exemption for subdivided sections
- Asset split for depreciation post-settlement - ignore S&P?
- IRD New Ruling for Bright-line for Lifestyle Blocks
- Lease goodwill - when is it not depreciable?
- GST treatment of oddball items like credit card fees and interest on overdue accounts
Part 3 - IRD Audit Trends & Issues
- Interest on Rentals being built
- Update on bloodstock syndicates and GST
2019 Tech Savvy - Rental Properties August 1.25 hours
- Commercial vs. domestic rentals
- Deduction of expenses
- Ownership structure
- Property sales
- Legislative changes
2019 Tech Savvy Webinar June - Farming 1.25hrs
Get up to speed with basic farm accounting concepts
- Valuation Methods
- Capital vs. Expenditure
- Deductible Expenses
- Employee Accommodation
2019 Tech Savvy - FIFs and PIEs - April 1.25 hours
- Refresher of the basics
- Assistance in choosing the correct PIR rates
- How to read and interpret portfolio reports
2019 Tech Savvy - Feb 2019 - Dividends and Imputation Credits 1.25 hrs
- Imputation Credits
- Overview of Dividends
- How to maintain the imputation credit account
- Explanation of when/why dividends should be declared
- How to best utilise imputation credits
- Practical examples
2018 Tech Savvy - October 2018 - GST - Back to Basics 1.25hrs
- Overview of the regime
- When can, or should, you register for GST
- Taxable, exempt and zero-rated supplies
- Determining the time of supply and when this is important
- What expenditure can be claimed
- Aportionments and adjustments
2019 Special Edition Webinar - Company Law - The Common Mistakes
- Common mistakes in short form company wind ups (S318)
- Comparison with company liquidation
- Misunderstanding regarding company strike-offs
- Gaps and mistakes in company statutory records
- Directors responsibilities and interest disclosures
- Company restoration
- And much more . . .
2019 Special Edition Webinar - Loss Ring-Fencing - The Final Word 1.5 hours
2019 Special Edition Webinar - Ethics - understanding the new code 1.50hrs
- How and why NZ's Code of Ethics has needed to evolve
- The relevance, legal status and international context of the 2019 revision
- Understanding the key substantive changes
- Considering how the changes will impact on member's activities
2019 Special Edition Webinar - Landlord's New Obligations and Tax Impact
What are the new minimum required insulation standards for landlords?
- Do you need to upgrade or install new insulation?
- What is the correct insulation for your property?
- What happens if you don't comply and how is compliance going to be enforced?
- What are the exemptions?
- What is the tax treatment of costs in meeting the new insulation standards?
2019 Special Edition Webinar - Make Delegation Profitable for You 1.5 hours
- Identify who you can delegate to
- Ensure it works first time
- Recognise the 4 levels and when to use them
- Overcome fears of entrusting work to others
2019 Special Edition Webinar - AML Compliance Training - The Annual Report
- The Annual Report
- Conducting Due Diligence
- Enhanced Due Diligence for PTRs
2019 Special Edition Webinar - IRD Reporting for Trusts - CRS and FATCA Compliance 1.50 hours
2019 Special Edition Webinar Employment Law - so many changes 1.50 hours
- The changes that took effect on 12 December 2018
- The new Domestic Violence Victims Protection Act
- What comes into effect on 6 May
2019 Mini-Series Introduction to Tax Part One and Part Two 3.0hrs
2019 Special Edition Webinar - Motivation and Your Team .25hrs
2019 Special Webinar - Payday Filing Recording
If you would like a copy of the recording please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (03)479 4849
The system does not allow for FREE webinars!
2019 Special Edition Webinar - New Zealand Housing Market 1.0 hr
- How will Loss Ring-Fencing impact the housing/rental market?
- What does the short- and long-term picture look like?
- Interest rates and prices - the ups and downs
- Policies on the horizon . . . and more
- Capital Gains . . .
2019 AML - Compliance Officer Training - February
- Overview on a Compliance Officer's key responsibilities and obligations
- Maintaining the compliance Programme and Risk Assessment. It has been drafted - now what?
- Internal reviews - suggested activities
- Annual reporting obligations - getting ready
- PTR/SAR Reporting
- FAQ and Recent news
2019 Special Edition Webinar - Loss Ring-Fencing has arrived!
- What property the rules apply to
- How to calculate and track losses
- When can you access or benefit from losses
- What planning should you do now to minimise any disadvantages
2018 Special Edition Webinar - Personal Grievances - is it a gravy train?
2018 Anti-Money Laundering - Decision Trees and Process Maps
2018 Instructional Anti-Money Laundering Webinar and Templates
Please note, due to system constraints we will send you the templates and recording by separate email.
Your package will include:
A 30 minute Instructional Webinar Recording on how to complete and use all of the new templates.
- Due Diligence Reference Sheet (What must we obtain for CDD and who from?)
- Client Risk Assessment Template
- CDD - Step-by-step process and procedure example
- PTR/SAR/STR Registers
- Prescribed Transaction Request template
- Acceptable forms of ID - Quick reference sheet
- Template for requesting due diligence information from clients
2018 Anti-Money Laundering - The Recording Package
2018 Anti-Money Laundering - The Turnkey Package
This package includes both sets of recordings AND the two templates. It also includes Bonus Process Maps & Decision Trees
Everything that you need to get started!
2018 Anti-Money Laundering - The Template Package
Both the Risk Assessment and the Programme Templates for Anti-Money Laundering
2018 Template 1 - Anti-Money Laundering Risk Assessment
2018 Template 2 - Anti-Money Laundering Programme Template